Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Salute to Autumn

Fall is officially here and I could not resist pulling out my favorite fall digi stamp from Squigglefly called "Sunflowers Gone Wild" by the very talented Lynne Stansbery.  I adore her realistic images.  Her sketches have all the shading practically done for you so it makes them very quick and easy to color.  I love to color, it is so relaxing for me, but even those who don't enjoy it, would like Lynne's images I am sure of it. 
While I had the digital image open I sized it for the card I had in mind, but thought why not fill the page with this fabulous image and have extras on hand.  So I duplicated my chosen size times four and then enlarged one just to have something a bit bigger to work with if the mood struck.
Today's card was pulled together with paper from the Lemon Flower Stack by DCWV, Copic markers for the coloring, and Melanie Muenchinger's sentiment from her Year of Flowers rubber stamp set.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Hugs and Happy Fall!  Shawna




2 comments:

  1. Shawna, this is WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! LOVE IT! The flower image is so beautiful and your coloring is gorgeous. Absolutely love the design on this card too. Sensational!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lynn! I appreciate you taking the time to comment.....you are one busy crafter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Your comments mean a lot!