Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Scrapbook Page

Hi all! Another Silhouette Sunday and today I have a scrapbook page It's a flashback from the former Paper Kisses and inky Wishes blog, but I can never get enough of remembering the grandkids when they were little.  This is Zachary and his daddy dying Easter eggs.  so cute!
I just love the picture of my oldest son with my youngest grandson. Zachary was very excited to be coloring eggs with daddy!
Even though this is an Easter page and I always think pastels for Easter, I didn't want the page to appear girly so I went with a palette of browns with a little bling and one pop of color. I think it was successful.
The mat with the gold fleur de lis pattern and the turquoise circle were so easy to size and cut with the Cameo. I am loving the 12" platform!!! The journaling box is simply a smaller cut of the mat file and I used the sketch pen option to add the information on the paper before cutting it out. To sketch you simply replace the blade with a sketch pen, choose your font and wording and away you go. Easy peasy!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your weekend to visit More Paper Kisses and Inky Wishes. It means a lot to me. Hugs, Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Your comments mean a lot!