Thursday, August 6, 2015

Feel Better Soon

Hello!  If you are reading this I thank you for sticking around.

Papercrafting time was put on the back burner for months while in the process of downsizing and looking forward to retirement.  The retirement in itself will bring major changes, but that's another post. I am hoping the downsizing will be appreciated by my sons; probably not as they have no idea the amount of stuff that has left this house!  Well, in any case, I have done (am doing) my part!

A couple of events happened that needed cards (sad events) and a couple of birthdays, so I pushed aside the awful mess in the Sun Room Studio and got to it.  Here's the card for a long time friend who has been having health issues. 
You can click the photo to enlarge

Inside it says "Feel Better Soon".  Praying for complete recovery for this sweet guy.

Hope you are having a wonderful summer.  Thanks for sticking around!  Hugs, Shawna 

Supplies: Spellbinders, embossing folder, Silhouette, Computer generated sentiment, and Melanie Muenchinger Year of Flowers sentiment (inside)  

1 comment:

  1. WOW, it is great to see you making your beautiful cards again! This one is very nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Your comments mean a lot!